RIO DE JANEIRO， Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Belarus star paddler Vladimir Samsonov says he believes that China's dominance in table tennis will come to an end someday.
""In one aspect， you can say that China is very strong in table tennis and is still growing very fast...But I don't think Europe or any other country do not have a chance to compete with China. Things may change，"" the 40-year-old veteran told Xinhua on Saturday.
Samsonov， the world No. 3， will begin his sixth-time Olympic campaign on Monday with a men's singles third-round match. He recalled the memories of the 1990s when legendary Jan-Ove Waldner and his Swedish teammates were the team to beat in table tennis.
""More than 20 years ago， you can't say China was dominating. We had so many strong European players at that time， who played very well and were about to win any tournament. That generation was really great，"" said Samsonov.
""Now China is dominating but it doesn't mean that will be like forever.
""Financially， China was a much stronger country in the 1990s than in the 1980s. This also made differences. This means more people could concentrate on sports and more people were working for table tennis.
""Also you have a tradition (of table tennis) in China. You have great cultures and great system and so much experience to do that.
""I know in the 1990s， many Chinese players played in Europe for european clubs， and now everyone is longing to play in China. Even Europeans should go training in China，"" he added.
Samsonov reached the quarterfinals twice in previous Olympics， losing to Wang Tao of China in Atlanta 1996 and the eventual champion Zhang Jike in London 2012.
Speaking of his secret of keeping active at his 40s， the tall Belarusian laughed and said: ""I don't think there's a real secret. At least I won't tell u.""
""Of course you have to be professional， work hard and take care of your body，"" he said. ""And I'm also very happy with my family. I enjoy my life a lot. There may also be that， lucky enough， I haven't big injury. Also style matters. I'm not playing like Ma Lin.""
Samsonov left it an open question whether he'll call it the time to retire from table tennis after these Olympics.
""I'm not the youngest any longer. I'm 40 years. So， probably yes (this is my last Olympics. Maybe most likely yes，"" he said. ""But you never know what gonna happen. Four years is a long time.""
""If you are going to the Olympics， you want to win a medal，"" he added. ""And with my age， the chance is of course getting smaller and smaller.""
Samsonov is not the most experienced table tennis player as Jorgen Persson of Sweden， Jean-Michel Saive of Belgium and Zoran Primorac of Croatia competed at all seven Olympic tournaments between 1988 and 2012， and Segun Toriola of Nigeria is playing at his seventh edition here in Rio.
Are you aware that you could discover plenty of inexpensive deal from authorities auctions online?
In fact Chris Conley Chiefs Jersey , government auctions happen to be around for a long time, and what you have to do is to attend in person and bid on your desire items. With today advance technology Mitch Morse Chiefs Jersey , you are able to actually bid the products from government auctions on-line. You could just simply research online and bid on your desire items in the inexpensive deal from these online auctions.
The U.S government has produced websites that brings together auctions from all government companies into one website which make it easier to permit shoppers to find and bid on thousands of products out of your computer. So long you receive the auction checklist, you’ll effortlessly get your desire product at a really inexpensive cost through Internet.
So what exactly are the straightforward steps which you have to know in order to purchase inexpensive stuffs from government auction on-line? It’s this…
1. Join the government auction notification from reliable sources; and you could receive an up-to-date auction list constantly.
2. Right after sign-up the checklist Chris Jones Chiefs Jersey , you need to take a glance for the items they are accessible for the subsequent auction. Create a note on which products you would like and write the exact amount you want to spend on it.
3. All of the information will be in the checklist, and also you need to make certain you know what date the auction is Travis Kelce Chiefs Jersey , to ensure that you will not skip this great chance to obtain your desire products at an inexpensive cost.
4. On the auction date, you can log in to the instructed auction site. When you are ready to bid on your chosen product Justin Houston Chiefs Jersey , you need to click on the red bid button in the top right hand area.
5. Fill the registration information and confirm you bid. If you’re bidding upon different items from different government agencies, you may have to sign-up numerous occasions.
6. Make certain you require to be aware to your bid and also you may wish to improve your bid if other people outbid you. In fact this bidding process is comparable to most of the auction sites just like EBay. Generally the standard government auction online will last seven days.
8. Lastly Steven Nelson Youth Jersey , you’ll gather your products after payment. You have ten days right after winning your auction online to collect your items.
Warning: Buying inexpensive things from government auction on-line is very simple and handy; nevertheless, it’s critical that you have the auction list on hand so that you can nicely put together for your next opportunity to get cheap offer from it.
Willkommen im Oldtimer Forum für Jawa 500 OHC Motorräder von 1952-1958!
Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Jawa 500 OHC Motorrädern und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Modelle untereinander dienen soll.
Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben.
Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenschots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!