Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Jawa 500 OHC - Forum

1952-1958

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 English section
In June and Marc ( Gast )
23.05.2019 04:01
In June and Marc Antworten

In June and March, the monks along the Jinshuilan Town are under 500 meters, and now they are on the left. They are on their own, and they are surrounded by thousands of mountains. They are undulating, looking at the mountains and forming the peaks. The slopes are written under the pen; the road is divided into waists, and the lengths of the roads are in the east and west. The foot of the peaks and peaks of the mountains are along the west. There are thousands of acres of gardens Marlboro Red, and the peach blossoms in the inside are covered with blush, spring and sunshine, and the sun is full of clouds. Blowing it, the tens of thousands of petals fluttering, the mighty, and the peaches are going to the middle of the park, and the mountains and the mountains are turned around. The peach blossoms are also in full bloom in the greens; dozens of Seto Newport 100S, scattered in the field, Above the peak of the mountain, the stranger is connected, the farmer is diligent in spring, the folk song is on the music, the heart of Yue is not far from Xiaoqiao Yuexi, the duck play spring water Resting the peach garden flowers, when the village branches. Such a peach garden spring ploughing of a hundred birds of painting usa-cigarette.com, the worldly turmoil is everywhere. The ancient Nanyang Liu Zikai found the source of the Tao Gong unsuccessful, and regretted the end of the disease; today Fuling to the full chivalrous Taoyuan spring cultivation, like a record and world treasure. At the moment of national unity, we must cherish national unity and protect national unity. "This is what my father used to say to me when I was young. Although I am a Han nationality, I live with the other people of the company in the land of the group. I breathe the same air and eat the wheat mill grown in the same field." Out of the face, every day with everyone to get along with each other, we are a family, I am a grassroots Han cadre in the group field, I always put the national unity in my heart. In the communication with the staff, I often face each other Newport Cigarettes, heart Intimate, never trusting the government, and playing with everyone in life, taking advantage of the work, I took the initiative to study the party's national policy and national theory, to talk about unity, policy, and the legal system as the foundation, I took the initiative to help the poor, since 2013 At the beginning of the year, I took the initiative to help the company's poor minority employees to borrow 200,000 yuan, which solved the urgent need for poor minority workers to sign contracts without contracting land. Together with the difficult employee Yang Chunjun, they formed a "one-on-one" and gave him a home. Borrowing 30,000 yuan to support him to raise broiler chickens Cheap Cigarettes, and earning a profit of 20,000 yuan that year. Through such assistance, the idea of ??"three can not be separated" was further promoted. Let everyone help each other in work and life, and enhance each other's feelings. In life, I always remember national unity and respect their customs and habits. Every year, the Eid al-Adha and the Meat Festival, without affecting the work, I I will buy gifts with my colleagues, go to the homes of my ethnic colleagues, celebrate the holidays, and share the joy of the festival with them. I will remember the words of my father. All of our people are family members, and we are determined to be united, equal and friendly. Never separate, national unity is in the heart.

Sprung  

Willkommen im Oldtimer Forum für Jawa 500 OHC Motorräder von 1952-1958!

Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Jawa 500 OHC Motorrädern und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Modelle untereinander dienen soll. Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben. Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenschots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz