Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Jawa 500 OHC - Forum

1952-1958

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 English section
huangjian123 ( gelöscht )
23.02.2019 03:18
Logan Cooke Jersey Antworten

After three weeks http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-donte-moncrief-jersey , we’re still dead even — three wins in Week 1, three losses in Week 2, and 50-50 in Week 3.How does Week 4 look? Let’s check it out!Note: I use Bovada’s odds just a few hours before the game for all the spreads.Los Angeles Rams (-7.0) vs. Minnesota VikingsThe Vikings are coming off an awful home loss to the hapless Buffalo Bills and now they’re traveling to play a Rams team that hasn’t won by less than 12 points all year?Bet on the Rams to win by more than a touchdown.Atlanta Falcons (-4.0) vs. Cincinnati BengalsA.J. Green is banged up and although I think he plays I just don’t see Cincinnati being able to keep up offensively without him at full strength.Bet on the Falcons and give four points to the Bengals.New England Patriots (-7.0) vs. Miami DolphinsTom Brady and Bill Belichick are coming home after suffering back-to-back double digit losses for the first time in, well, I honestly don’t know if that’s ever happened. Someone tell me in the comments if that’s ever happened. This is the get right game. Sorry, Miami.Bet on the Patriots to win by more than a touchdown.Jacksonville Jaguars (-7.5) vs. New York JetsSpeaking of get right games http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-calais-campbell-jersey , Blake Bortles is gonna bounce back this week.Bet on the Jaguars to win by eight or more.Overall: 6-6Jaguars defensive coordinator Todd Wash ‘excited’ with Leon Jacobs at strongside linebacker The Jacksonville Jaguars are largely set with their starting lineup on the defensive side of the ball. The edge is anchored well with Calais Campbell and Yannick Ngakoue at the ends, the interior will see a mix of Malik Jackson, Marcell Dareus, Abry Jones, first round pick Taven Bryan will see looks at several positions, the secondary has All-Pro cornerbacks Jalen Ramsey and A.J. Bouye on the outside with Barry Church and Tashaun Gipson at safety http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-andrew-norwell-jersey , and Myles Jack and Telvin Smith are as dangerous a linebacker duo as there is in the NFL.But what about the void Paul Posluszny left when he retired a few months ago?We all thought it would be Blair Brown starting at strongside linebacker. Brown was experienced, he’d been with the team... it seemed like a fit.Until seventh round rookie linebacker Leon Jacobs entered the picture, that is.“I think Leon [Jacobs] has come in and done a really good job,” head coach Doug Marrone said in June during mini camp practices. “I think that he can play the SAM linebacker position also.”Brown is now backing up Smith at the weakside linebacker position and Jacobs has the inside track to take the starting SAM linebacker position — another late round phenom in the linebackers room for general manager Dave Caldwell.“He is doing well,” said defensive coordinator Todd Wash after Monday’s practice. “It is a situation where he is obviously a rookie. He steps on the grass and all the different looks our offense is giving us is great for the growth and development of him. We are seeing some real good things. Obviously, we are looking for consistency out of him Cheap Logan Cooke Jersey , but we are excited with where he is at, at this time.”The strongside linebacker isn’t a “starting” position per se but Posluszny played over 46 percent of the defensive snaps overall in 2017. Part of that was Posluszny’s role as the sometimes base linebacker on run downs. Some of that was because of Telvin’s injuries late in the season. But a typical SAM linebacker should expect somewhere between 30-40 percent of the snaps on defense.“Mentally, there are no issues,” Wash said. “He understands what we are asking him to do within our scheme and he is going out there with the best of his ability and executing it. He is a very analytical guy, so you really have to make sure it is black and white for him. There is no grey. He does a nice job of studying.”It’s been fun to watch Jacobs’ rise to the top in just a few short months. And it’ll be even more fun to watch him in the preseason opener against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.

Sprung  

Willkommen im Oldtimer Forum für Jawa 500 OHC Motorräder von 1952-1958!

Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Jawa 500 OHC Motorrädern und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Modelle untereinander dienen soll. Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben. Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenschots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz