Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Jawa 500 OHC - Forum

1952-1958

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 186 mal aufgerufen
 English section
huangjian123 ( gelöscht )
01.02.2019 02:11
Baltimore Ravens Elite Jerseys Antworten

WASHINGTON — The Washington Capitals go for their fourth straight win when they host the Detroit Red Wings on Friday.But the Red Wings (10-9-2) are no soft touch these days. After a 1-7-2 start Detroit is 9-2-0 in its past 11 games. Their latest outing was a 3-2 overtime win against the visiting Boston Bruins on Wednesday night.Andreas Athanasiou tied the score at 8:29 of the third period off a rebound and won it 49 seconds into overtime. Tyler Bertuzzi added a goal and Jimmy Howard made 34 saves for Detroit.Article continues below ...Athanasiou has eight points (five goals Eric Fehr Jersey Womens , three assists) in his past six games.“Obviously it was a little bit of a slow start with some unfortunate bounces and a lot of things that just weren’t going our way, but we stuck with it and kind of worked our way out of it and can kind of see things are starting to turn,” Athanasiou said. “We’re playing really good hockey so it’s definitely a lot of fun.”Howard is 6-1-0 with a .936 save percentage in his past seven starts and the Red Wings are above .500.“To me it means we’re one game above .500 and we’ve got to go play Washington and find a way to win,” coach Jeff Blashill said. “We’ve got to keep getting better here, keep finding ways to win, and keep putting points on the board.”Washington (11-7-3) is playing strong hockey despite the continued absence of top-six forwards Evgeny Kuznetsov and T.J. Oshie. They did not practice Thursday and will miss Friday’s game with upper-body injuries.Braden Holtby made 37 saves for the Capitals in a 4-2 win against the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday.Tom Wilson scored in his first home game since returning from suspension for Washington. Andre Burakovsky, Michal Kempny and Devante Smith-Pelly also scored, and Jakub Vrana had two assists.“Yeah http://www.sabresshoponline.com/authentic-jack-eichel-jersey , that was a really balanced attack tonight,” Capitals coach Todd Reirden said. “I feel we did the best we could to shut down their top line and still get contributions offensively from some other guys as well. So, it was a good team win for us.”The win gave the Stanley Cup champions their first three-game winning streak of the season. The first two games of which came on the road in overtime.“Obviously, it was a shorter summer for us and a shorter time to prepare ourselves for the season,” Burakovsky said. “Just to get back after a year that we had, I think it’s tough to get in and get going right away. So, we’re building our game slowly and tonight I think we did exactly what we wanted.”Nicklas Backstrom had an assist Wednesday and has 11 points (four goals, seven assists) in his past 10 games.Washington is third in the Metropolitan Division Youth Jake McCabe Jersey , one point behind Columbus and the streaking New York Rangers. The Capitals visit the Rangers on Saturday.Holtby is 9-2-2 with a 2.19 goals-against average, a .920 save percentage and one shutout against the Red Wings. Howard is 4-3-3 with a 2.82 GAA and .900 save percentage versus Washington.Ovechkin has 21 points (12 goals, nine assists) in 23 games against the Red Wings.The Capitals were 2-0-1 against the Red Wings last season with one of the wins coming in overtime. TAMPA, Fla. (AP) Andrei Vasilevskiy put together a terrific performance in another victory for Tampa Bay.One play was especially memorable.Vasilevskiy robbed Anze Kopitar when he put his glove behind his back for spectacular stop in the first period, part of a 44-save Saturday night in the NHL-leading Lightning’s 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Kings.Steven Stamkos had a goal and an assist, and Alex Killorn, Cedric Paquette and Nikita Kucherov also scored for the Lightning.Vasilevskiy allowed a goal on the Kings’ first shot and then stopped 17 straight shots over the rest of the period, including the play on Kopitar.”To be honest Jason Pominville Jersey Kids , I didn’t see anything,” Vasilevskiy said. ”I just saw the blade of Kopitar’s stick. I realized I didn’t have enough time to be square to the puck so I made the decision to turn the other way and I got lucky.””I told him to go buy a lottery ticket,” Kopitar said.Jonny Brodzinski, Kyle Clifford and Christian Folin scored for the Kings, who nearly came back from a three-goal deficit entering the third period. Jonathan Quick stopped 13 of 14 shots after replacing Darcy Kuemper early in the second.The Lightning retired Vincent Lecavalier’s No. 4 during a pregame ceremony. Lecavalier, who tops the franchise list for game played (1,037) and goals (383), joined Martin St. Louis as the only Tampa Bay players to have their jerseys retired.After Stamkos scored 65 seconds into the game http://www.sabresshoponline.com/authentic-johan-larsson-jersey , Los Angeles tied it at 1 on Brodzinski goal at 5:02 of the first.Killorn made it 2-1 on a breakaway off a Stamkos pass right after serving an interference penalty.Paquette put the Lightning up 3-1 at 3:12 of the second when his backhander from behind the net went in off Kuemper’s left leg. Kuemper departed after giving up three goals on 14 shots.Los Angeles right wing Dustin Brown received a five-minute kneeing penalty and a game misconduct for a hit on Tampa Bay rookie defenseman Mikhail Sergachev, who returned for the third.Kucherov scored on the ensuing power play.Clifford scored 3:17 into the third before Folin cut the deficit to 4-3 with 6:55 remaining. Vasilevskiy turned aside 18 third-period shots, making a big save at the buzzer on Drew Doughty.”I tried to go blocker side,” Doughty said. ”I didn’t have time to pick up my head and see where I’m shooting it.”Vasilevskiy leads the NHL with 33 wins.”He’s the best,” Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman said. ”There’s no doubt in my mind.”NOTES: Kings C Trevor Lewis, hurt in Friday’s game at Florida when he was checked into the boards, returned to Los Angeles to be examined by team doctors. … Tampa Bay has outscored its opponent 75-45 in the second period.UP NEXTKings: Plays at Carolina Tuesday night.Lightning: Visits Toronto Monday night.

Sprung  

Willkommen im Oldtimer Forum für Jawa 500 OHC Motorräder von 1952-1958!

Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Jawa 500 OHC Motorrädern und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Modelle untereinander dienen soll. Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben. Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenschots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz