Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Jawa 500 OHC - Forum

1952-1958

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 English section
rxz123 ( Gast )
16.11.2019 11:01
Michael Jordan Limited Jersey Antworten

When conducting a training session about customer service Ryan Finley Bengals Jersey , I always spend a fair amount of time talking about attitudes. After all, to be of service, you must develop an attitude of service.

It has recently come to mind that the attitude of service is not something you put on and take off when at work. It is something you carry with you throughout each day. Someone who truly has the attitude of service will always serve other people, no matter what the circumstances.

Let's take a look at a few of the more obvious ways of observing an attitude of service.

Have you ever had the occasion to approach a door at the same time another person is advancing toward it? I am frequently amazed that when the other person gets there, they barge through without any thought to me. I don't expect someone to wait five minutes for me to get there, but certainly Germaine Pratt Bengals Jersey , if we are reaching the door within seconds of one another, holding the door open would be a courteous gesture.

The reaction I get when I'm the first one to the door and I wait and hold the door open for the other person, is one of surprise. It is so rarely done, that they are more than delighted to have this consideration extended to them. I love the reaction I get. I notice it puts the other person in a better mood and they almost always smile at the gesture. Many times, if it is a double door, they will return the favor by holding the door open for me.

Other opportunities to practice an attitude of service is when driving on the road and someone is trying to pull out of a driveway. Stopping the car so the driver can safely navigate onto the road is almost always responded to with a honk and a wave. They always accompany it with a big smile.

Little things like always saying please and thank you show your respect for the other person. If you aren't saying this in everyday interactions Drew Sample Bengals Jersey , how will you remember to always do so with the customer?

When someone asks you a question, do you give them your full attention.

When you see someone struggling with their purchases, do you offer to help?

I was taking care of my two grandchildren earlier this year. One of them was 3 months old, the other was 17 months old. When I had to go shopping for necessities, it became a juggling act to get two babies into the store, into one carriage Jonah Williams Bengals Jersey , and also place items in and around them.

The generosity of one woman while I was in line waiting to be checked out, was incredible. She offered to place my items on the conveyor belt for me. Then she spent a good deal of time distracting the older of the babies so I could pay for my purchase. Her kindness and thoughtfulness was so appreciated by me. I couldn't believe that someone who had nothing to gain was being so kind to a stranger.

It made me wonder what would happen if, those people whose job it is to do thoughtful things for customers did the same thing. Imagine how much more business would be attracted to that store.

Are you practicing your customer service skills, even when you aren't waiting on a customer? If not, you might want to begin. It will make it easier when you are face to face with the customer.

Are you planning a trip to Kullu Manali, Himachal Pradesh in India and need to know how to find and book best and cheap hotels there? There are many best hotels in Kullu Manali for you to choose from at budgetary price rates Joe Mixon Bengals Jersey , so if you are planning to stay in the resort towns- no matter how brief- there are several options available to you. What do you look for in luxury hotels Kullu Manali without costing a fortune? A lot of it will depend on how long you will be staying there, who will be accommodating with you, your budget and what you need from your hotel services.

If you are travelling with family, you will want a hotel that accommodates those needs. If you are on a business trip, you may have different needs such as a hotel with a conference room, business services and internet service. The type of hotel you need will depend on your purpose for visiting this Himachal Pradesh's towns. Some examples of hotels in Kullu are Silvermoon hotel Jessie Bates III Bengals Jersey , hotel Century, Apple Valley Resort, Valley view Hotel, and Shobla hotel which are known for being very luxury and affordable maybe for guests, just as they are in other countries and cities around the world. Coming to the best hotels in Manali, they include Anant Maya Resort A.J. Green Bengals Jersey , Apple Country Resort, Arman Resorts & Suiets, Snow Peak Retreat, Paramount View Cottages, Chichoga Holiday Inn, Royal Park Resort Michael Jordan Limited Jersey , hotel, The Royal Regency, Broadway Inn, Byke Neelkanth Hotel Jupiter, and Kunzam Hotel are to name a few best ones. On the other hand, if you are specifically looking for cheap accommodations in Manali Renell Wren Limited Jersey , cottages in Manali near river are definitely the ones you will check out. .

Of all the hotels in Kullu Manali, what are some cheap examples of hotels that you can choose from? Hotels such as Hotel De Ocean Inn, Hotel Paradise, Hotel Mohan Palace Manali, Hotel Highway Inn Manali, are good options if they are not too busy and you can even find the perfect place when budget is in your mind. From all the hotels in Manali Ryan Finley Limited Jersey , some of you might consider cottages like Paramount view Cottages, Himalayan Cottage and Scarlet Cottage. There are many great Hotels in this Himachal Pradesh towns to be found at discount so you can save more while staying in either of the two beautiful towns.

There are other ways of getting a Kullu Manali hotel discount. For example, you can look online to find a travel website to help book your reservation for hotels in the places mentioned above. Often when you search online, you can compare easily, find better deals and discounts and even bid on rooms for a cheap hotel there.

Take your time searching for a preferred hotel in Kullu Manali and you are likely to. Wholesale Jordan Shoes Wholesale Air Max Shoes Cheap Nike Shoes China Wholesale Nike Shoes Cheap Jordan 11 Cheap Nike Shoes Online Cheap Air Max 270 Cheap Air Max Online Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Cheap Air Max 270 Kids

Sprung  

Willkommen im Oldtimer Forum für Jawa 500 OHC Motorräder von 1952-1958!

Dies ist ein kostenloses Forum, das alleinig der Erhaltung und Pflege von Jawa 500 OHC Motorrädern und der Kommunikation der Fans dieser Modelle untereinander dienen soll. Gäste können alle Beiträge lesen und beantworten, aber keine eigenen Themen erstellen. Die volle Funktionalität steht nur Mitgliedern zur Verfügung, die sich vorher mit Ihrer e-mail Adresse kostenlos angemeldet und den Link in der Bestätigungs e-mail angeklickt haben. Die Anmeldungsdaten werden beim Host des Forums gespeichert und nicht für Werbung oder ähnliche Zwecke verwendet. ACHTUNG! Das Einstellen von Bildern (Fotos, Screenschots...), die nicht nachweislich selbst erstellt, vom Urheberrechtsinhaber freigegeben oder frei von Rechten Dritter sind, ist ausdrücklich untersagt. Das Einstellen politischer oder sittenwidriger Inhalte ist ebenfalls untersagt. Der Betreiber des Forums ist nicht verantwortlich für den Inhalt von verlinkten Seiten!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz